You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a dynamic iOS professional developer to work in our team on a very unique iPhone application. As a developer, you will work with our designer and architect to:
1. Translate well defined requirements (GUI mockups, data models, class, activity diagrams etc.) into well structured source code.
2. Perform extensive research and development into most feasible Apple and 3rd party APIs to fulfill the requirements.
3. Develop database tables, relationships and indexes based on requirements.
3. Develop SQL queries for efficient ways to fetch and populate data.
4. Develop web services with REST or SOAP to abstract the data layer into a web service.
5. Execute tests using provided, well-defined test cases based on requirements.
Based on the requirements, you can complete the development in approximately 180 hours.