This project will be managed by our IVR Principal Consultant for over 15-year experience in this field. Similar solutions we have provided to clients since 2000 with different IVR vendors. Our objective is developing similar solution in open source environment so that more corporates/NGO can buy/rent this solution for conducting IVR telephone survey in Asia market in the best and cheapest price.
1. Develop an outbound IVR solution based on Asterisk or other open source IVR SDK;
2. Both analog and digital trunk/voice board knowledge and solid hands-on experience is required;
3. Preliminary callflow design and development guidelines will be provided by us and enhance by both parties during development;
4. The final solution can provide both phone and web access for user to setup the survey and record the voice prompt (questions and options) over the phone or upload to appropriate folder over internet.
1. Freelancer should provide proven IVR development experience before awarding this project;
2. Upon production, qualified freelancer can provide continuous remote support is an advantage.