You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Seeking a developer with a proven track record of effectively deploying web services integrations between sites. The ideal developer will have previous experience with the Solid Commerce and Etsy APIs. We are an online store catering to Paper Crafters. We are a multi-channel retailer. We currently sell on our own online store, Ebay and Amazon. We use Solid Commerce as our central repository for inventory and to manage shipments. We occasionally sell on Etsy, but managing the manual listing and fulfillment process inhibits our expansion on this channel.
Bid on this project if you:
• Can provide references for LIVE web services integrations.
• Can provide example design documentation of previous work.
• Can start work on the project, if awarded within 2 weeks.
• Can take the time to read and thoroughly understand project requirements before submitting a proposal.
• Agree with the payment terms below.
• Can complete the project within 4 weeks.
All payments will be funded and paid through an escrow payment. Payments will not be paid directly and we will not pay the provider upfront. Buyer will post payments based on the payment schedule described. Details of these deliverables are defined below.
Contract signing – 10%
Design Documentation and Test Case Approval: 20%
Test Server Deployment: 20%
Production Deployment: 40%
Integration Stable and Error Free for 45 days: 10%
We need a developer to create an integration between Etsy and Solid Commerce. The developer shall provide design, development, testing and deployment of the integration. The deployment will be done on the Amazon Cloud or using FotoBella hosting provider.
Please see the attached document for more details.