You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need WP8 application (client) that will:
1. Automatically find and connect to Windows desktop (server) app on specified port (through socket) in local WLAN.
2. Open camera stream, compress images and send them to server app.
Windows desktop app should:
1. Be WPF/XAML app, not Windows Forms.
2. Constantly listen to connection requests on specified port.
3. Once client request connection, server should accept it.
3. Server should recieve all incoming images streamed from Windows Phone app
4. After recieving image it should process it using some standard image processing libraries (OpenCV, Accord.NET, etc)
5. Result of processing (simple color segmentation and blob counting are enough) should be displayed in preview box in WPF app in realtime.
- Only one client at a time will be connected.
- Connection management should be included for both client and server apps (reconnect after drop, automatic discovery, manual connection to specified IP/port...)
- Image compression is needed because of realtime performance. .NET MemoryStream supports built in JPEG compression, but I'm open to suggestions.
- UI is not so important.
If you have any other questions please ask. Only serious bidders that are willing and able to finish untill the end, please. Put the word "Igor" as first word in your bid so I know you're not bot.