You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
An administration tool to manage all types of communications (Word, Excel, pdf, jpeg, voice files, notes and texts) with various individuals and organisations. The purpose of this software is to access all records exchanged between parties about a particular Subject / Problem and generate a summary table of records in chronological order quickly. This will be typically needed in a dispute scenario ie who did what and when
I am convinced that a software like this or similar to this has been developed by a freelancer or on the market through subscription preventing the need to spend much time developing this from scratch. I will be very grateful to hear from anyone who
1) Either already has this software or something similar so we can negotiate a purchase price or deal on a subscription basis or
2) Know of an organisation that offers this on subscription. I will be more than happy to pay an introduction commission but I need to know the subscription cost
Functions to include:
1) Hold a large number of contacts and their relevant contact details
2) The facility to generate a reference number, date, subject and brief description per each communication record
3) The facility to view, sort between dates and export communications between parties to Excel in a specific format showing reference number, date, subject and brief description so a list can be edited and printed.
4) The parties to preferably use a login facility to register their communication and upload files if parties are willing to do so
5) The facility to import emails and attachments or scanned copy of posted mail if the if parties are NOT willing to do so
6) The facility to inform parties by email notifications once a communication has been added / registered for those using their login
7) A facility to enter communication record manually if necessary
8) The facility to access software on the web from anywhere
9) The facility to search data
The requirement is a bit similar to Freelancer / Vworker messaging. It is possible to scroll up and down to see messages and relating uploaded files and dates between Employer and various Freelancers. This is a powerful tool but the scrolling facility through messages is too slow and there is no exporting or printing facility
The overall concept is to manage all communications with each contact in an efficient and structured manner so summary tables can be created instantly rather than ploughing through lots of emails and letters. There are very valid commercial applications for this software and arrangements can be made to market with interested businesses and share the rewards.