You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a Sydney based company and are looking for a responsible project manager who can work with us for the next 4 months to turn our business upside down, and inside out.
We have been running the company for more than 5 years now and have found that we need someone who can streamline our project management system to work well with some full-time administrative staff, some full time coders and designers, and also some outsourced development centres.
At the moment, we have downsized our company to have a few core team members who work on some key projects followed by some major development centres.
We need someone who is tough, motivated, responsible, loves working online and can handle pressure when it arises.
IN this contract you will have the pleasure of seeing a company change from a very rigid model of development and move it to a company that is scaleable in staff and resources depending on the needs.
To suit this role you will need the following skills
* Ability to liaise with multiple development centres and manage projects
* Good understanding of online project management technology and also apply this as your bible.
* Use the terms milestones, dates, costs, timeline, scope - we are after a project manager who knows the technicalities of web development
* Have worked with multiple countries and developers and designers
* Is able to empower his core team and elevate them into greater roles.
* Able to liaise with stakeholders of the projects
* Produces weekly and daily reports for projects that are informative
If you wish to apply for this role, please note that this is a role for someone who is willing to take a great amount of responsibility and wants to see a company change into one that is dynamic and cutting edge. We welcome great champions of web development as that is what we want to see come out in our people and for our clients.