We need 6 small objects created in SolidWorks for 3D printing.
The overall dimensions of each object must be within 0.95" x 0.95" x 1.45". The orientation will depend on the object. All objects MUST be hollowed out, with an opening at the bottom of 0.333 x 0.333 square. Wall thickness of the objects should be 0.05". Objects should be colored to closely match the images attached, but use lighter versions of those colors, as we will be adding text to the objects later in the process. There does not need to be a great deal of detail to these objects, but they need to be recognizable as what they are.
1) Mini Barn: Instead of red, use a light brown for the exterior color, with red accents where the doors/edges are located. You do not need to create shingles on the roof. Just make sure the shape matches the image.
2) Dog House: You do not need the dog. Match colors to image. Use the color black to indicate where the door/opening is located.
3) Hot Tub: Match colors to image. Indent the top of the object slightly to indicate a water line. Make the top edges around the water gray, with blue water indented inside/below.
4) Couch: Match colors to image.
5) Toilet: Color should be white with whatever accents are necessary to indicate this is a toilet.
6) Ranch House: Do not need the indented porch. Only the front side needs details (windows, front door). The other sides can be flat. Do not need shingles on the roof. See "House01 and House02" as an example of a different type of house that we created.