You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking to develop a simple support ticket system based on mssql and .net programming. Solutions exist such as Kayko, Zendesk, etc but they limit the ability for a third party to access a web portal and be part of the collaboration. So as I am not looking for all the bells and whistles I am hoping someone might be able to assist a create a simple ticketing system as follows:
1. End Users will register and can submit/view tickets upon login (will need to be able to incorporate into our existing ecommerce login routine)
2. End User will be uniquely identified by email address
Ticketing Submission and Structure
1. User must be registered to submit ticket
2. User will have option to choose a ticket category which determines a set of questions that need to be answered. Questions will be appended to initial ticket body.
3. User will need to add a ticket subject and is allowed to add any additional comments to ticket
4. User can upload documents to ticket
5. User has option to add another user to ticket (email address). Other user will have web access and can view ticket like it was their own. If new user, user will be emailed registration instructions.
6. User can set priority level
7. User can view open and closed tickets, open tickets will show status (ie open, closed, awaiting reply, etc - this can be customized).
8. User can reply/add to open ticket or user can reply to closed ticket which will reopen it
1. Staff can view open tickets
2. Staff can reply to open tickets (reply will be emailed to users associated)
3. Staff can change status of tickets
4. Staff can forward ticket (ie add user to ticket for reply)
5. Staff can upload documents to tickets
6. SLA's/Timer be set that change priorities of tickets
I currently have Kayako running (vpcare.com/support) however its not mssql based and i need third party access via the web. Also I am looking to incorporate a android/iphone app for users that receives notifications, allows users to submit tickets and review tickets later down the road.
Thanks for listening. Let me know what other clarification may be needed.