Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Cuzie Corp. (cuzie.com) is a new, private equity funded technology business based out of New York City, and we are looking for talented web developers from the Philippines. At Cuzie Corp., we created an employment and recruiting search tool specializing in the intelligent matching of businesses with the right candidates while providing the employer with the necessary tools for the entire search process in a simplified and more cost-effective manner.
We are looking for experienced PHP/Symfony developers wanting to make a serious impact on our technology. You will be responsible for developing our core web application on web, mobile and backend platforms.
We are a small company looking to expand technical operations into the Philippines, so you will have serious influence on the direction of our technology and our product. Candidates must possess strong communication and organizational skills. Attention to detail, strong intuition for finding issues, and patience are a must.
As a contracted PHP/Symfony expert for Cuzie, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Product Manager and Lead Developer to determine both what features are feasible and what resources in terms of time, money, and manpower said features will take to get done.
- Designing new features, maintaining existing functionality, and executing a cutting-edge product using the latest technologies. Being excited to try new techniques and technology but also recognizing the value of the tried-and-true.
- Responding to bug reports with speed, and testing your fixes.
- Communicating your designs to the other team members in a way that everyone understands and will minimize back-and-forth.
- Collaborating with and relying on the experience and knowledge of the Software Architects, but be willing to voice concerns when realized.
- Experience in PHP especially in utilizing Symfony framework is a must
- Experience in working with LAMP environments
- Familiarity with issue tracking (JIRA) and version control (git) tools
- Experience with HTML5 a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies a plus