You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have 5 Servers, 1 hardware and 4 -5 hyperv clients.
This would be an ongoing contract.
Very low maintence, last month the current admin worked 45 min and the month before 0 hours.
You would be a break fix
Preference would be a tech who has access to CAL's and would sell at cost.
Your appointment would be be contract, so you get paid regardless if you do work or not.
I would give you one hyper v server in Canada as part of your contract.
To be considered, you will need to provide the following via PM
- Qualifications 25% of final decision on winner
- Location 10% of final decision on winner
- Response time in case of emergency.20% of final decision on winner
- If you have access to CAL's 40% of final decision on winner
- Other qualifications or value added services you may have but I have not mentioned.
Then the total will be added and assigned a ranking.
No webservers are used in this procss as of now.
ONLY PMB will beaccepted even if you bid on it