You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Online Screening of Goods and Submiting Daily Reports on Lowest Price Items
This project is similar to another currently going one of mine - if you bidded on it already, please skip.
I need researchers who will be screening goods at an Asian online trading marketplace (by receiving Trade Alerts) available in a price range I'm most interested in, and submiting daily reports.
1-1.5 hour of work daily.
Bid should account for 1-1.5 hour of work for 9 weeks.
Candidates must be able to:
1) receive by email Trade Alerts in English.
2) compile list of 10 lowest price items and email it to myself on daily basis
(ability to send by weekends will be a plus)
3) able to communicate by email and IM
In order to qualify for this project, you MUSTprove your skills first
(quite basic though).
Steps you must complete prior to sending me your proposal:
1) Browse to http://cdetc.com/a7.htm - follow the instructions there to create a sample Trade Alert.
2) Once you proved your skills, bid on the project.
Please do NOT bid on this project unless you SUCCESSFULLY created a sample Trade Alerts - you must provide proof of your skills.
Otherwise, don't waste my and your time, OK? I need to be sure that you are qualified enough.
Consider this procedure to be an entry level exam for long-term collaboration.
Hopefully, it doesn't sound too complicated.