Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are currently running an e-mail server under windows 2003 with around 4000 mailboxes on Alt-N Mdaemon. We want to migrate this platform to Zimbra Open-source, the freeware edition. The zimbra open-source edition is very adherent to our objectives providing POP3 / SMTP and Webmail..
We need the following services for only 1 domain with 1 mailbox. We will then migrate the rest of the domains / mailboxes following your instructions.
List of requirements:
- Suggest minimum hardware configuration ( virtualized environment) and preferred linux distribution
- Install / configure the Virtual Machine with latest Zimbra version to provide POP3 / SMTP and WEBMAIL services
- Configure the Anti-Spam / Anti-Virus
- Do a Fine tuning
- Create an automated Backup schema
- Propose / configure a network or linux Fail-over strategy as the Zimbra freeware edition doesn't provide this feature
- Apply the security parameters on Linux / Zimbra
- Instruct on how we can migrate the current mailboxes data to the new fresh server
- Provide full documentation of the implemented environment / platform
The professional that wins this project will be hired to provide technical support when requested mainly for more complex tasks. Please send your price suggestion for a per-hour basis for this purpose.