Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Looking for a linux network administrator to setup a Centos 6 L2TP IPSEC VPN for our company.
We would prefer to use OpenSwan with XL2TPD as the core of the vpn server.
We will also need to have split tunneling setup, so that only specific networks are tunneled through the vpn and the rest of the internet can continue to function via the users own internet connection.
All Tunneled networks should be masqueraded to the public ip address of the server, including any public networks.
The idea being we want users to access our public networks via the VPN so that it is encrypted and secured.
PSK is fine for the tunnel authentication, certificates add extra issues for our staff to configure and use.
A clean Centos 6.2 VPS will be supplied and it will be up to you to download, compile and install the required software (Latest versions please).
You will also need to:
* Setup OpenSwan
* Setup XL2TPD
* Setup IPTABLES for Masquerading and basic firewall for security.
Once completed we will need some basic documentation on how to:
* Add Users
* Remove Users
* Add a new network to be tunneled
* Remove a network to be tunneled
Will supply to the winnning bidder:
* Clean Centos 6.2 VPS and login details
* List of Networks to be tunneled
* IP Address range for the clients
* Anything else you require from me.