You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A project at Iraq location, within a highly secured environment on a contract of 6 months which is extendible to 2 yrs. 2 weeks off after every 6 months.
Good hands on with written and Verbal Arabic language is a must.
Below are the requirement details:
• Perform system administrator and system tuning tasks for AIX, HP-UX ,Linux systems.
• Install and configure system components and software.
• Management of patch clusters and update of patches - AIX, HP-UX systems.
• Provide advanced UNIX systems administration support for HP-UX Servers -HP 9000Superdome,
• Mid-range and high-range RP and RX Integrity servers.
• Installation configuration and troubleshooting of HP PA RISC Servers and Hardware with HPUX OS
• Configuration and Trouble shooting of HPUX.
• Performing disk management functions using LVM and Mirror disk in HPUX
• Performance monitoring and Fine tuning
• Server backup and restore related activities, using HP ignite servers
• Patching, OS and Services Security planned implementations and system migrations
• Carrying out Change-Work Order Implementations in Unix Environments.
• Perform pre-exercises backup-restore to ensure DR readiness
• Execute systems customization through Shell Scripting
• Analyze Systems Crash Dumps whenever there is an outage, thus fine-tune the systems.
• Response and resolve problems for any unexpected calls from operation teams during office and none office hours for any systems’ related issues and user’s requests.
• Responsible for all Servers Uptime 24x7 in the data center.
Degree in Computer Science-IT or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in HPUX OS and Server Administration
Good knowledge in UNIX shell scripting is a must
With good experience in large data centers
Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Server Hardware and peripheral
Contract positions available-Long tem project
Knowledge of Arabic and work in Middle East is an added advantage