You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a reliable and experienced system administrator, who can help me with my server setup on a regular basis. Would prefer to develop relationship with an admin for long term maintenance and repairs as needed. Good English is a must. Also need consulting on projects and advice on equipment purchases etc. Experience in firewalls/gateway appliances. MS terminal server expertise and setup/suggest alternatives to get faster remote system connections on high latency WAN connections very highly regarded. Riverbed experience/setup expertise would be the icing on the cake.
you should have experience with:
- Win 2008 R2/VMWARE/Linux/PHP/MySQL/Apache: upgrades, tuning, customization
- postfix and solving mailing issues
- be able to consult/outline strategy for new email system to be rolled out to end users
- be able to implement an email archiving solution/advise on same
- hardening server and improving security
- backup routines setup and administered
Position can be per hour as and when needed or can be permanent part time work
To all who have replied to this - i am very interested in forging ahead with this project - problem this week is i am out on a client site until Sunday and will not be back in the office till Monday - i am very very busy doing field work at client sites - hence needing some internal help with our network stack.
I will 101% make a selection next week - please bear with me - Sooooooo busy here!!!