I've a Centos 6.0 server that has been setup and we need a system engineer to help configure and also teach us some basic configuration.
You need to physically come to our office in Singapore to configure. So please don't bid if you are not resident in Singapore.
In particular :
1. We are having problem SSH from public network to the server. SSH from local is ok. We have verified the firewall is not the issue.
2. Help us set up the firewall rules on the server
3. Train one or two of our people some of the basic Unix admin tasks.
4. Forsee it will be a 3-4 hour job for a competent Linux administrator
5. Looking to complete the job this week ending 16 Aug 2013
If found suitable, i.e knowledgeable and can work well with us, we may turn this into a regular assignment.