Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Design a Vmware EsX / Esxi based network for 40 users replacing & consolidating 4 existing Microsoft Windows Servers. Probably also going to thin client to replace all the desktops too.
An Experienced VMware engineer with design and real world implementation skills required to take the basic design we have and check and finalise it & identifiy any possible issues etc.
Task is to:
- Check & further develop our existing proposed design (Visio design provided)
- Identify the requiered specifications of the 2 (or more if you think it needs it) new HP Servers that will be purchased for the task
- Identify the VmWare Licensing product requirements
- Identify a Backup solutions
- Ensure fault tollerance
The end product that you will produce is:
- Detailed Visio diagram of the Vmware Servers & Infrastructure for the site (its only small 40 users)
- Provide a specification of the Server Hardware that you think will be requried (does not have to be detailed, but need to know optimal RAM, CPU, etc for the job).
I can provide you with the basic visio drawing once you contact me. Confidentialiy is of course required.
Unfortunately my timeframe for this is limited to 48 hours.