You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
• Oversees the monitoring of all IT devices, applications and services including Firewalls, Security Gateways, Routers and Wireless connections, Network fax and printer connectivity,
• Manages and troubleshoots networks as well as intranet and internet connectivity throughout the organization including remote locations
• Administers and maintains DHCP, DNS, Exchange, FTP, IIS, Backup, Cloud Email, Apache Hosted Web Sites,
• Administers Mail Solution including Exchange Server, PST files and backup, Public Folder Addressing, multiple domains, Cloud Calendar/Email/Contact Synching Solution with desktops and portable devices.
• Administer and maintain Great Plains and Quickbooks servers,
• Remote location support using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol, printing, and file sharing applications such as Dropbox.
• Configures and sets up servers and virtual machines.
• Troubleshoots issues with Outlook/Exchange, wireless, VPN, network and printer connectivity.
• Maintains Microsoft security patches and licensing, as well as antivirus and antispyware software on desktop and laptop systems.
• Maintain updates and licensing for standard software such as Adobe PDF and PDF printer drivers.
• Work with outside vendors regarding Internet Connectivity on T3 line, Phone System (KSU), and VOIP solutions.
• Maintains physical security including buildings, gates, video cameras and programming of such systems.
• Website Administration, including including updates, design changes, HTML Websites, MYSQL Databases, and Wordpress.
• Interface with Gemvision CAD designers for software and hardware support.
• Performs other duties as required.