You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a wiki site newly setup that will be an interactive documentation portal and I require assistance in uploading the original manual to the new tiki site.
I am looking for someone who is familure with tikiwiki product and using the wysiwyg interface, plus understand how the parent child model works.
Project is a CMS portal, http://www.doxbox.ca/
I am looking for the following:
- Bulk upload of content from 2 manuals (approx 150 pages each, but have heavy overlap (90% plus) in content. The manuals are from different versions of the software and need consolidation.
- Follow the manuals main layout using child hierarchy
- Walk through each documentation section, check for correctness against the product workflow, and make updates / clarification to the content where needed
- Add additional pictures to help clarify the workflow
- Check the accuracy of the documentation against the running product (we'll provide a demo portal to test against)
- Provide suggestions on missing product features int he documentation and how to best capture them
The project will have 4 payment milestones:
- 10% on sign of project
- 20% on completion of the bulk upload
- 30% on feature and content accuracy validation
- 40% on project completion