You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. A native speaker & writer
2. Someone who owns or uses a chainsaw or is interested in chainsaws, woodworking etc
Then, you are perfect for this job! I need five high quality & informative articles written, at around 5k words in total (more is better for your karma :) ). Yep, you have guessed it: It's all about chainsaws this time. You will recieve guidelines for each article, some come even with a couple of links as starting points for your research.
Chainsaw Experts highly favoured!!!
- Good grasp of the english language, native speakers prefered
- Good grammar and spelling
- Basic research needs to be done. Starting points will be given. You can elaborate on the info provided
- NO fluff content (e.g "A hammer is a tool, you can buy tools in the store, including hammers. Some hammers are cheap, some are expensive. Please check prices to see how much regular hammers cost") - you NEED to contribute value. Ask yourself the question: "Would I show the article i've written to my friends?"
- Engage the audience: Opinions are appreciated if they have substance!!
- Write naturally: Absolutely No Keyword stuffing!
- Word range: 800-1200 - The more, the better! As long as it contributes value of course. Like i said: Real articles for real people!
In your application, you NEED to tell me if you have any experience with chainsaws or woodworking at all. If you don't do that, your application will be discarded on the spot! NOTE: This project is open for everyone, so if you are a skilled native writer, you can land the job, even though you are inexperienced in the niche. BUT: Be prepared to do your homework (= REAL research!!).
Use this project to showcase your expertise and further your knowledge on chainsaws. Hopefully, even land future writing jobs!
Thanks for reading! I really hope to welcome you onboard soon!