You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Newsletter Writer Wanted
Quick Housing Solutions is a market leader and influencer with regard to sourcing positively geared property investment solutions for its clients.
QHS require a writer to produce articles suitable to send by email around the themes of Property Investing in Australia, Cash Flow Positive Property, Dual Income Property and adding granny flats to increase yields. Refer to www.quickhousingsolutions.com.au for more information on the business offering and strategies for clients.
Write 4 e-Newsletter articles (1 article per week) with an attention grabbing subject line to be sent to our distribution lists which include current and past clients, leads and affiliate referral partners. (multiple articles may be submitted in advance)
This role may lead to a long term work opportunity.
Some research may be required.
- Draft e-Newsletter is to be submitted by Monday 9am Australian EST.
- Changes required will be returned by Thursday 9am Australian EST
- Email campaign then scheduled to be sent each Friday at 4pm Australian EST.
- You will be provided with a scanned newspaper or magazine article to write the piece around. This article is to be uploaded in MailChimp and a url link inserted as additional reference material for readers.
- 2-4 sentences will be provided to give direction on the style of article required. Eg.
a. Educational content (How to set up your own SMSF…)
b. Opinion piece (We think interest rates will continue to fall…)
c. Investor related information (Announcing legislation changes…)
- Write approx 250-500 words per article
- Email campaign creation including uploading images and news clippings in Mail Chimp
- Update with required amendments following review
- Schedule the email to send at a specific time
Examples of Previous Articles:
- Experience writing business style newsletter content
- Excellent grammatical skills
- Knowledge and experience using MailChimp for sending emails and managing multiple distribution lists
- Property Investment
- Real Estate Acquisition