I am looking for an excellent Product Reviewer to do a product comparison without ever seeing or using the product; in this case the portable Bluetooth speakers.
How do you do this?
1. Your technical + feature comparison should be based on the given comparison chart.
2. As for the remaining comparison (look, feel and sound quality), your review comparison should be based on existing product reviews out on the web. NO PLAGIARIZING ALLOWED. ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY.
The ideal freelancer should be/have:
1. Excellent English with correct grammar.
2. Able to write technical/technology articles (A must!). I am looking for CNET.com or ZDNET.com STYLE review articles. The article must look genuine, band as a summary our product should be the better buy. The review should be believable and not FAKE!
4. Able to do amazing research, and write a review based on it even without using the product.
5. Must have used portable speakers and an expert with portable Bluetooth speakers!
6. Able to visualize and write original content.
What I don't want;
1. No fluff/filer lines. This is a technology review, so straight to the point.
2. Too many rewrites due to poor quality of work. You should submit to me drafts as you write so that you are going in the right direction.
What I am asking for:
1. Send me a sample of review article that you have done when you bid for my project. If you don't have one, you could write for me something of approximately 900 to 1,200 words.
2. Your work must pass Copyscape before I will release final payment.
3. A milestone payment of USD 10. If you do a good job, you will get a bonus. Easy.
4. This is a small project, and if your work is good, I will give you 10 more review articles to write for the speaker itself.
5. Type ‘A Capella’ on your first bid line, so I know you are reading this.
6. My budget is USD30.
Thanks! Happy Bidding!