You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a highly experienced "Native English" re-write editor that has a considerable amount of prior "editing" skills.
I have a set of 20 articles that have been written by various ghost writers on freelancer. They're not very good, at many parts it doesn't even sound like it was written by a "Native English" writer.
I need a re-write editor to go through these articles and perform the following functions:
1. Make any grammar, punctuation, spelling, and word usage changes as needed.
2. Make any content changes to ensure that the writing flows properly within the theme of the articles (and any sub-themes).
3. Remove any writing that does not fit or apply in context with the book as a whole.
4. Ensure that the writing supports and backs up the articles main agenda and scope
5. Make sure that each article sounds like it was written by someone who speaks native English.
6. Follow the directions regarding style and personality in a word document I will provide upon awarding this project.
But, if you don't have any editing experience, then please do NOT apply for this job. I repeat - do NOT apply for this job. However, if "editing" is what you enjoy doing and you're really good at it, then please let me know right away. Please keep in mind, as I said in the beginning, I'm looking for a highly experienced "Native English" editor that can do the following things for this project:
Please keep in mind that I'm looking for people (with editing skills) for the long-term. That is, if you do really well on this project, then I will most definitely like to utilize your services on a ongoing basis since I have many articles already written and will require additional articles in the future. In other words, there's plenty of work if you want it. That's why I'm looking for somebody who also really enjoys editing.
Thank you for viewing my post and happy bidding.