You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require 10 articles on nutrition. Here are the specifications:
1. Each article should be 1500+ words in length
2. All articles should be well researched and informative - No personal baseless opinions. Scientific references should be provided with each claim.
3. No copy-paste. I will run the articles through copyscape
4. No plagiarism. Don't take content from one source and simply rephrase it.
5. All articles should be in well-written English without any grammatical errors
6. I will suggest corrections (and additions) if required. The task will be considered complete only when the corrections are incorporated.
7. Send sample of your work while bidding
8. I will own the articles and the copyright will belong with me. You cannot sell them again or use them for personal work
9. These set of articles will be uploaded on our website that gets 20,000 visits daily. We require about 60 such articles every month.
The topics of the articles will be "Health Benefits of Nutrients or food items". You have to search for these nutrients and their benefits and elaborate their benefits.
Health Benefits of Arugula
Health Benefits of Maca
Health Benefits of Laughter
Health Benefits of Shrimp
Health Benefits of Probiotics
Health Benefits of Jasmine Tea
Health Benefits of Wheat Germ
Health Benefits of Black Beans
Health Benefits of Wasabi
health Benefits of Green Beans
Important: The focus of these articles is home remedies through natural diet. I do not want any information pertaining to modern medicines, synthetic supplements, chemical tablets, etc. Some topics - eg laughter are not food items.
The format of the articles will be as follows
Title: Health Benefits of Topic
Benefits: (50-150 words for each benefit)
You can check the articles on the website www.organicfacts.net under the section Health benefits for reference. Here is one article: http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/health-benefits-of-plums.html
Please note the style of adding scientific references. Do not include references such as wikipedia, or blogs or non-authoritative websites.
We normally work closely on the articles, supplementing you with any information if you have missed out on anything. If you have any queries on any topic, feel free to get back to us.
Once the project is awarded, you wills end one article. We will review it and suggest changes. Once the changes are incorporated, and you are clear of our requirements, you may proceed on the other articles.