You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a technical writer for writing technical articles in programming. We need 10 articles of 500 words each. Each article should be submitted to ten directories.
1. Be written in very good English, be very informative.
2. Each article needs to be unique, has never appeared on the internet and pass copyscape
3. You should be capable to explain our software in a technical language which is well understood by programmers and project managers.
4. You should have an experience in programming (.Net/WinForms technology) to better understand technical aspects of these articles.
5. Knowledge of .Net graphic components (especially .Net grids) and data binding as well appreciated.
These articles should cover general performance issues such as adding data to grid, data binding, scrolling, sorting, grouping, filtering and rendering. Written articles should contain few words about our product, in which these problems are solved.
Almost all the existing grids are very slow. And it really is a big problem for programmers. There are many discussions about performance issues in forums. As a technical writer, you have to understand what is at stake. Here are some of them: