You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is The "Letter Writing" that I need.
*** YOU WILL NEED TO RESPECT THE FORMAT OF THE FILE ATTACHED IN POWERPOINT. *** PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND VERIFY THAT FORMAT ....
Using the letter writing principles discussed in this course and in any Direct Response Marketing related literature, write a ‘cover letter’ that would accompany your resume to a prospective employer. The ‘letter’ will be an unsolicited letter (you are not responding to an advertisement for a job opening). Rather, you are sending a “cold request” to be granted an interview for a job with a company of your choice. The ‘letter’ is to be addressed to a specific person in that company.
This assignment will be submitted in e-format as though you are applying to a firm’s e-mail or website to request the interview. You can use whatever E-DRM methods you choose (blog, linked in site, YouTube, Facebook page, etc.) in order to achieve your goal.
The following criteria will be used to assess the quality of your ‘letter’:
• Offer dimension of the letter: including use of relevant offer design techniques discussed in the course (e.g., risk reduction, use of incentives, etc.)
• Creativity dimension of the letter: including use of relevant creativity techniques discussed in the course (e.g., makeup, personal twist, etc.)
• Use of Basic principles of DRM and E-DRM (e.g., clear response mechanism, effective title selection, repetition of the offer, links to blogs & LinkedIn profile, and etc.)
• Ability of the letter to “get out of the pile” & look UNIQUE
• General presentation (e.g. clarity of writing & grammar, page design, etc.)
1. All aspects of this assignment should be as professional looking as you can make it.
If you can have this done in less than 5 hours ... starting now ... bid now !! and i will pay 10-25 $ depending your professionalism for this one page letter ...
bid now and lets discuss details now ... i need this written and sent to me ASAP ...
I NEED A + english writer ...
Additional Project Description:
11/17/2011 at 2:08 EST
Please see the attachment so you see how the final cover letter appearance should be like. You will have full tips in this powerpoint also.... its a must see....mine needs to be MUCCH beter and perfect STRONG english ...