You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Those who can't follow simple instructions when applying will be IGNORED.
Read from top to bottom please.
The successful applicant must have excellent English- both spoken and written.
-good organisational skills
-good Administration skills
-a good eye for detail
-the ability to solve problems
-the ability and willingness to contact people on the phone/skype to market the advertising opportunities
-to Come from the Philippines
-it would be helpful if they lived in the city of Cebu
-must have a good working environment at home
-must have their own PC or laptop
-must have a very good fast broadband connection
-The job is to be completely responsible for launching and running an online monthly magazine.
-The job would involve many things, and you will have a small team to support you .with IT jobs etc.
· Making sure that the website is done exactly as we would want it to be.
· With login details, resource area, payment sections for advertisers.
· Ability for advertisers to choose their size of advert
· ability to advertisers to submit the wording and logos and content of the ad.
· We currently have a website that we created a while ago but it is not doing anything
· So this can be altered in any way that you/we see fit.
· Choose the initial software program/package that would suit our needs
Then ongoing after it launched the job would involve:
· Sourcing good quality material, articles and authors to publish each month.
· Laying out the magazine with the help of one of our IT people and using the software package that we would acquire that is most appropriate
· Getting subscribers. – Subscription would be free for the readers. – At least initially
· Finding advertisers- this is how we would make our money, with people advertising on many of the pages of the colourful magazine
Reply with a Full CV and Photograph at xerxes at noble-manhattan.com
you will then be invited to attend a first Skype interview, where you will be expected to have a microphone and a video
If successful, you will be asked to attend a second and final Skype interview.
If chosen you will then be sent a job contract