You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Vin & Wine, private importer, specialising in wine entertainment and training, is looking for a sales assistant that want to work from the comfort of their home for 2 weeks.
The candidate will be responsible for soliciting new customers through telephone and emails, track customer records and assist management.
This project is in a view to design a permanent post here in our Montreal's office. We will therefore need your feedback on how best to adapt the work for maximum effectiveness!
We are seeking someone enthusiastic on the phone, serious, dynamic with a great sense of communication.
Training or experience in sales, marketing or representation, familiarity with computers, Internet and MS Office, bilingual French & English, both orally and in writing are useful assets.
- Work from home
- A good working team - see my Freelancer's reviews;
- Discover the fascinating world of wine;
- You sell a popular, pleasant, fun and motivating service;
- Proven wine courses and events that have been appreciated by hundreds of Quebecers.
Specifically, your role is to:
- Develop strategies and implement sales tools.
- Evaluate and exploit the potential of business customers.
- Solicit sales to all prospects that have been identified by you.
- Respond to inquiries from customers.
- Run sales and make appointments.
The ideal candidate must possess the following characteristics:
- Good communicator with excellent presentation skills (oral and written).
- Will be able to call businesses in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and Quebec city. Make sure your phone connection is good quality.
- Ideally will be able to perfectly communicate in both French and English. If only one language, the contact will have to be pass on.
- Self-reliance, learn to organize and manage time
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Highly motivated to achieve sales targets
- Sense of negotiation
- Know how to close a sale
- Ability to understand business issues
From $750 to $1500 depending on how many appointments made and how well the work been completed.
If the challenge appeals to you, please contact us! Many thanks!