Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Business Development Sales + Incentive
We are the producer of one the leading Educational & Marketing products in a niche industry.
Since our vast expansion in Australia, UK, Spain and USA, this young, fresh and exciting brand is ready to further develop in the international market place. You will be trained in product knowledge and use.
Clear English/American accent a priority with strong attendance record.
The brand has been established globally for over two years and the growth potential is vast.
We are looking globally for a dynamic, focus-driven, goals-orientated, dedicated individual.
With a healthy expansion plan, we are offering a genuine Intermediate Professional Sales role within the growing wellness industry.
Due to the global customer base of our product range, direct communications are required to be met during an 8 hr shift - U.S.A. EST during the hours 7am-8pm. You will dedicate your FULL 8 hr shift for our company only, no exceptions.
All marketing material is provided. You will be given a full Product Range Overview and purpose of sale and use.
We have extensive databases of both current and potential clients in our Zoho CRM.
If you are strong sales focused and have never used Zoho CRM, we will train you.
This role will be very rewarding and fast paced with high levels of independence. Bid per hr.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- You will be responsible for a high level of customer relations and business sales.
- The ability to build successful, long-term business relationships is essential.
- You will also need to have an advanced level of computer literacy including experience with MS Office, (Word, Excel) and FAST Email/Internet.
- You must have demonstrated experience in dealing with customers at all organizational levels combined with highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- You will focus on delivering exceptional and timely service to our customers.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a customer focused or business development sales role ideally in a consumer focused environment.
- You must have a strong attendance record and be an early starter (to liaise globally) who takes pride in great customer service.
- You will be vibrant, articulate and comfortable working ‘international hours’ within a small tight-knit team of a young and dynamic company.
- You will work from Zoho CRM, which will produce reports of business development contacts and current orders to ensure customer expectations are met.
- You should be a quick learner and will be guided/trained as to the benefits and efficiency of Zoho CRM whilst further supporting your goals.
- You will provide a high level of customer support to customers and potential customers via telephone and email.
- All outbound and inbound calls are recorded with Skype add on and must be emailed to your manager daily.
- You will be responsible for successful customer order fulfillment and after your 3 mths probation, will be paid a bonus for each sale.
- You will become an integral member of a team of dedicated professionals, and join a company, which encourages and supports personal growth and development.
- If you have the burning desire to succeed send your RESUME and great references.