Online Social Media Marketing Manager
Hourly - Est. Time 3 to 6 months, As needed - Less than 10 hrs/week
We are looking for someone to join out team and run our social media pages.. Below is a description of the role required. The page involved is in the beverage industry. If you think you have what it takes and are experienced in this field please apply.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work to be performed by contractor includes all services generally performed by contractor in contractor’s usual line of business,On line manger Manager including, but not limited to, the following:
Scope of Work
• Hours: Expected approx 2 hours spread out over the course of each day (10 hours weekly) Your role will include
• One of the most important parts of an online manager job is to ensure the promotion and growth of the online business. He targets advertising and marketing opportunities, and must be well-versed in the ways the Internet can be used to support business goals
• Manages the Online Marketing ; establishes work priorities, plans, and assignments
• Responsible for developing rich, quality content for online sites.
• Develops and implements appropriate Internet marketing strategies and initiatives to increase sales
• Provide a bullet point outline plan for the On line marketing and social media
• Coordinates efforts across internal and external Information Technology entities to support departmental and organizational objectives and goals
• Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content.
• Research web copy.
• Create site that are optimized for search engines.
• Develop relationships with website to obtain quality links.
• Improve search-engine rankings.
• Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
• Develop density of desired keyword on page
• Research popularity of sites linking to page.
• Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
• Create Internet ads.
• Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
• Monitor a company's online reputation.
• Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
• Highlight and encourage positive comments.
• Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook.
• You will need to be available to access the social media sites daily on a regular basis to update and respond to requests and supply feedback.
• Send out quality messages on these channels.
• Facebook coding and applications, content creation, photos, videos, status updates and competitions Mind blowing daily clips and images, giveaways to reward our fans.
• Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other social media
• Create still images for the page that fit within the brand image
• Create social media campaigns to building the number of likes and increasing fan engagement whilst still maintaining the integrity of the brand
• Drive traffic to website/FB using a variety of methods.
• Create advertising campaigns for the social media pages
• Aim for 400 Facebook fans per week.
• 2,000 new fans by the conclusion of each promotion.
• 15% increase in the fan base by Q4.
• Double the fan base by the end of the year.
To create a Successful engagement initiatives which will:
• Increased word-of-mouth
• Increased earned media benefits
• Brand lift and increased awareness
• Brand advocacy and loyalty
To run marketing campaigns that are optimized for engagement and sharing activity