You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking an software Engineer with high level of programming skill and a passion for quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts testing using Agile test methodologies and processes.
2. Carry out functional, integration and end-to-end testing of web applications
3. Carry out and demonstrate user acceptance tests, exploratory tests and usability tests
4. Define and execute manual automated test scripts
5. Isolate software problems and record clear and detailed defect reports
6. Working closely with developers on defect reproduction and resolution.
7. Collaborate with developer team and product owner on testing ideas and acceptance criteria
8. Collaborate with scum team on driving automation of tests
To bid for this project, you must have :-
1. Experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks using some of the
2. Coding skills in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, php5, Bootstrap (HTML5/CSS3) SVN Subversion
3. A good appreciation of coding standards, design best practices and the ability to write clear and concise code that adheres to these standards
4. Knowledge of HTTP, Web and XML technologies and testing web services (REST and/or SOAP)
5. Previous experience of working on projects delivered using PHP MVC framework ( Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, Codelgnited, Yiii....).
6. Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a software testing role or have a solid background in web technologies and applications
Please message me with an introduction and relevant prior work samples