iLoveTesting.com is a new site for software testing covering web apps, mobile apps & software products. The site has been tested in house but we require the services of a software tester not involved in building the website to check the site and confirm that there are no critical or major defects/bugs. We are also looking for a software tester that can provide feedback on improvements to usability and to the basic functionality of the site.
We are looking for someone with:
1) A good level of experience in website testing. Experience in testing Drupal sites will be favoured but not essential.
2) An ability to communicate defects/bugs clearly in well written english
3) A pro-active nature to identify defects/bugs in the site without having to be provided step by step test cases
4) Strong attention to detail but able to understand the big picture
To apply please also submit the following:
1) Portfolio of work
2) In order to demonstrate your skills find 1 functional defect (critical, major or minor) on the iLoveTesting.com site and explain what it is with repeatable steps.