You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The QA Training Facilitator will work with the QA, IS and Training organizations to ensure that all QA Training participants receive the knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for a Software Tester or Quality Analyst position.
• Plan, facilitate, and direct a wide range of QA training activities, including (but not limited to):
o e-learning (self-paced computer- or web-based courses)
o instructor-led (classroom, virtual or webinars)
o hands-on, practical exercises,trainee testing and evaluation, on-the-job training (OJT)
• Conduct classroom training sessions (seminars, workshops and formal lectures), hands-on practice sessions and on-the-job training when necessary.
• Facilitate and direct training activities associated with the QA Training program.
• Monitor and report on progress of traineesto QA Senior Management; identify and recommend improvements to the program or a training module, as appropriate.
• Create new training activities, modify existing training modules& assessments and update training materials as needed.
• Must be capable and eager to facilitate learning and development in areas of Software Testing / Software Quality Assurance.
• Should have extensive real-world knowledge and experience in Software Testing / Software Quality Assurance, including (but not limited to):
o Software Test Life Cycle (Test Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Execution, Reporting etc.)
o Different SDLC Models, Testing Types, Test Design Techniques etc.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with program stakeholders at all levels, includingtrainees, QA / Test / Training personnel and senior management.
• Can successfully transform a group of disparate individuals into a cohesive, collaborative learning team.
• Oversee, coordinate and assist in the management of training-related projects including milestones, deliverables and project plans.
Additional Desired Skills
• HP QC/ALM
• Google apps