You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
75 Video Files in need of Captioning. Each video is roughly 10-20 minutes long
Context: Education Video on Computer Software
Deadline: Nov.1 . Given the deadline we are looking to work with a team of transcriber to deliver quality work on time.
We are looking for Professional Transcribers to join our Community, where you will be responsible for transcriber’s projects for a highly competitive rate.
Transcribers will be responsible for converting spoken information (audio/video) into written transcriptions. Transcribers will ensure the following are in place for each transcription job completed.
• All audio is captured in written form according to guidelines
• Ability to appropriately apply grammar and punctuation to the transcribed information
• Protect the confidentiality of the material as required
• Refer to reference sources as needed to insure accuracy of translated work
• Accurately relay style or tone so that meaning remains the same when transcribing
• A scrupulous approach to detailed work
• A high level of listening skills in English and French
• A high level of skill in written English and French, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Motivation to work on your own, and to meet deadlines
• Ability to stay focused throughout an entire audio file, which may be long and technical
• Good judgment, to gauge which changes are necessary
• Confidence with computers