You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need barcode technical documents. The document need to show programmer the barcode description and technical details, so programmer will be able to study it and do their program easily.
4. Interleaved 2 of 5
5. Code 39
6. Code 93
7. Code 128
8. Code 11
There are 9 technical documents needed. **Please do not copy & paste from other website or existing documents**.
**Again my requirements**
1. The barcode specification document to teach programmer how to do their own programming to print barcode in the image. Something like the following website <http://morovia.com/education/symbology/code128.asp>
2. The document cannot againt any copyright law. Meanning that don't copy exactly from other ready documents.
I no need any working program / programming source code. Just need the technical specification of all types of barcode listed earlier.
The article should be 300 - 600 words, and 3 paragraphs per article. Anyway, the most important is that the article help programmer understand each barcode and able to start programming the software.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).