You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for Jamaican Patois speaker for audio project.
Here is some information about the project:
There are 30 short topics that I need audio recorded for:
Each topic is made up of approximately 8 pages. Each page has 1-3 short sentences. The font used is size 18-24 font size.
This project should not take longer than 2-3 days to complete
Answer the following questions when applying for this project and use full sentences when responding so that I know which response matches which question:
1. How much will you charge for completing this project?
2. Which day of the week and the hours you will work towards completing this project? Are you available on weekends?
3. Which country you were born in?
4. Which country are you currently living in?
5. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
6. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
7. Why are you applying for this project?
8. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
9. You understand that in order to get paid you need to complete the project
10. You understand that before you are hired for this project you will be interviewed on Skype. It will be an audio interview therefore you need to have a microphone. And your audio and microphone should be working correctly.
11. You understand that no matter how good or valid the excuse it does not help me meet my deadline. Therefore, if you cannot complete this project in a timely manner or habitually do not complete projects in a timely manner then do not apply for this project.
I do not pay upfront. I do not pay milestones, I do not pay a percentage. I pay when the project is complete.