You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have about 1500 statements and short descriptions, each one sentence of less than or equal to 150 and 300 characters respectively (including spaces) in English that need to be translated to German.
* They are meant for a game and are either labelled true or false. Hence, the meaning should not be changed to avoid that the statement could eventually evaluate to true from false or the other way around.
* False statements also have a description, which should be translated as well.
* Also, they occasionally contain references to e.g. TV shows or toys that have a specific name in German and can not be translated word by word from English as the meaning would not make sense to a German native.
* In case some of the statements would make less sense in German, you would have to contact me so we can sort those conflicts out. (Mark those statements and do it in bulk might be easier)
* The data is provided in an Excel spread sheet and should be entered in marked columns.
Examples for a statment-conflict:
"Don Messick was the voice of Papa Smurf (The Smurfs) and Scooby-Doo."
Here a word by word translation would not make much sense.
So this would be one of the conflicts that has to be resolved:
Possible solutions would be
"Reiner Schoene vertonte Papa Schlumpf (Die Schluempfe)." (still be true and similar meaning, but might be a duplicate)
"Don Messick vertonte Papa Schlumpf (Die Schluempfe) und ScoobyDoo in der englischen Originalversion." (same meaning but maybe less interesting for a German native)