You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Description of open position
The incumbent is required to translate from English to Swedish and/or Polish languages a wide variety of texts dealing with sports, sports betting, casino, poker, games and related subjects as well as administrative, financial and legal matters and to contribute to the establishment of accurate terminology in Swedish and/or Polish for a new developing website.
1. Review and comment to the translated text of Terms and Conditions of sports betting section of the Internet site. This part will not exceed 30 pages.
2. Translation of the content of the Internet site to Swedish/Polish (including About us page, contact page, bonus description pages, etc.). This part of translation will not exceed 20 pages.
3. Translation of e-mails to be sent to the client of the Internet site (Welcome - registration email, forgotten password email, newsletters, etc). This part of translation will not exceed 15 pages.
4. Translation of sport teams and players table - translation of the Excel table including all main sport teams and sport players of the world (about 38 thousand of names).
5. Translation of main sports events, leagues, cups and championships - Translation of the Excel table including all main sports events, leagues, cups and championships all over the world (about 5 thousand of events).
6. Last phase will be testing, double checking and making comments to the translated Internet site, web pages, buttons, design elements and all of it’s content.
7. To perform other related duties, as required, in order to undertake the above activities the incumbent is called upon to:
· apply linguistic and analytical skills to produce elegant, concise and accurate translations;
· undertake reference and terminology research work as required;
· consult with originator or competent units to clarify ambiguous points and solve problems relating to terminology or meaning;
· draw attention to any errors or inconsistencies in texts to ensure that they are corrected in the original and in other language versions as appropriate;
· advise on Swedish/Polish usage on request.
Each part of the scope of work determined above will be sent and approved by the Company each week. Exact weekly volumes and dates will be determined from time to time by the Company.
In case that the Company provided the comments to the sent part of the translation, the Translator shall comment the translation respectively.
The position is open for the candidates with the following background.
1. Swedish/Polish native language.
2. Producing results
Advanced knowledge of translation. Ability to work in a tact and discretion. Familiarity with sport and sports betting related subjects an asset.
Minimum of two years experience of translation (self-revised) in Swedish/Polish.
Excellent knowledge of English and either Swedish or Polish required.
Following the final approval of the all sections of the Scope of work, as mentioned above, the candidate will be provided with the total payment of EUR 500 (including VAT and any applicable taxes to be paid by the candidate).
In addition to you application and in order to allow the Company to choose the right candidate you will be required to review and comment a few pages of English text, as a part of your application.