You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi all Freelancers!
We need to translate our website into Chinese language. Entire website needs translating. As we constantly update the website with new details, there is a chance of ongoing co-operation, once you have completed this project successfully. Website to be translated is: www.cegonharetreat.com
There are several requirements to this project:
1. Due to the sensitive nature of our business, you must be at least fluent and certified in the language, native speakers are preferred.
2. The translation needs to be verifiable, it is up to you how you want to verify that all is correctly translated.
3. The project needs to be completed in timely manner - within two weeks once the project commences.
4. Content of the website is of psychological nature - make sure you have an adequate knowledge of the related vocabulary.
5. You need to be fluent in English.
The content of the website is entirely copyright, meaning you are not allowed to use anything from the website for your personal or business use. Please note that generic, copy and paste bids will be ignored and/or removed. Write at least a sentence or two and follow up with a private message, so that we can get the feel of how your English is. Include the details of how you plan to verify your translation in the PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY.
Additional Project Description:
02/26/2013 at 7:49 EST
As we received a number of contradicting bids, here are few clarifications:
1. Please check our website for content and word quantities before submitting your bid. This will allow you to submit a proper quote in your bid.
2. This is 'per project', not 'per word' payment. Please do NOT bid, and then send a private message stating your 'per word' price. All such bids will be henceforth removed. This is to ensure the transparency of the bidding process. We dislike cut-throat bidding and will refuse to co-operate with such bidders.