You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Dear language expert twitter user,
Here is a project that will have us working together for a very long time, hopefully, and that could provide a regular side income for you.
You would either have to have a grasp of many different languages, or being able to use google translate or some other such tool well. And have a good grasp of the medium of twitter.
- I would provide you with a list of 7 search terms/keywords regarding 2 movies by the same director that were released within the last seven years.
- These are 2 beautiful, award-winning and important, but controversial films (with more people loving than hating them, though), and I would only want to favorite AND retweet the "totally positive" ones, and "favorite" (merely favorite, not RT) the "somewhat positive" ones. I have very specific criteria for what constitutes a positive tweet. (For instance, there are about 20 lines from the films that simply get quoted as a tweet. I count a quote as "totally positive". But It takes some knowledge of the film to be able to recognize these quotes. I would give you a list). I would provide you with all these criteria upon commencement of the project, along with the search terms. It is very important that no positive tweet be missed.
- On an average day, there are about 100 positive tweets about these films if you enter only the search terms provided. But, for instance, over the past week, there were thousands, because there was an airing of one of them on TV. And I kept hitting the maximum number of tweets and favorites allowed per day (250) on my account.
- I would provide you with access to my twitter account, and would ask you to RT and favorite all the positive tweets from that account.
- I would like a quote from you for a price per positive tweet you RT and/or favorite.
- I would be very happy if you also found a way of going back in time to the beginning of twitter, and found all positive tweets from when the films were released (I only intermittently searched for tweets over the past one and a half years - there are 100s of thousands missing, but I'm not sure how to access and find them. I have tried topsy.com, but their collection is very incomplete. So if you really got into this project, and also expanded the search terms to Portuguese, Spanish and all Asian languages etc. etc. (I can provide you with the titles of the films in all languages), you could really expand this project into a very good source of money. There is no upper limit.
-The challenge is that only about one in five tweets about the keywords actually refer to the film. The titles of these films are somewhat generic. Think (this is not the film, but just an example) if the film were called "the godfather", there would be many references to people saying "he is the godfather to my son joey" or something like that, and it would take a little scrolling to get to tweets about the film.
- What also makes this a real challenge is that these tweets are in many different languages, mainly English, but quite a bit of German and Asian languages. So far I have done this all myself, but I am very busy in my other job, and I'm not so quick with google translate. For someone with a fast computer, and a good knowledge of twitter, it could be as little as a second per tweet.
- This is also something that, if you are an experienced project lead, you could potentially outsource by language to Amazon Mechanical Turk (one job for the Arabic tweets, one job Korean, one job for Indonesian, one for Spanish, one for German etc.), although close monitoring will always be needed. I will also be sample checking from time to time.
- Please only apply if this is something you could imagine doing pretty indefinitely. And if you really like being on twitter and love movies.
- Please quote for what you would want to be paid per tweet. And please explain how you will make sure this job is done thoroughly.
Hope things r clear. Write with questions. Thanks