You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Translate 50 Software Product Webpages from English into Spanish and implement into html
We need a freelancer with IT knowledge to translate 50 web pages from English into Spanish. The web pages are intended to help SEO and are about Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android related software products and corresponding use cases. Each page has an average number of approximately 500 words.
- From English into Spanish
- Implement translation directly into html
- Translate meta tags: Please see file “Meta text instructions.docx”
- Translation of the texts only (don't translate text of images/pictures)
- Don’t use capital letters for titles (“How can I recover my iPhone call log?” instead of “How Can I Recover My iPhone Call Log?”)
- Don´t translate the boxes of the right sidebar with the following titles: "Social Connection", "Hot Articles", "Related Topics", "Hot Tags"
- Don’t translate the user comments
- Don’t translate and keep the original product names (e.g. Video Converter Ultimate), but translate for instance the "for" into "para" - e.g. Video Converter for Mac -> Video Converter Pro para Mac
- Please make sure the product mentioned on the English SEO page exists on www.wondershare.es, otherwise please adapt to existing product (e.g. Video Converter -> Video Converter Ultimate)
- Don’t change/translate the name (URL) of the html file
- Deliver in packages and upload as zip files
- We'd recommend you to install the software from www.wondershare.es for further checking the correct names of the menu items etc.
See example translation of page http://www.wondershare.com/dvd-burner/convert-8mm-to-dvd.html attached.
Milestones (12 calendar days in total)
1) Deliver one sample translation on which we will give feedback (0% of budget)
2) Deliver 10 translations after 4 calendar days (approx. 20% of budget)
3) Deliver 20 translations after 8 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
4) Deliver remaining 20 translations after 12 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
We will need to receive an invoice once the project is finalized. Please feel free to use the freelancer.com invoice function or to submit your won invoice.