I need to set up my website in two languages (English and Arabic). The website is running on Wordpress 3.6 with a customized Classipress 3.3 child theme.
I have WPML plugin. However, I have customized the default Classipress theme with various plugins and coding (including some CSS style elements).
I need an expert who could undertake the following tasks without breaking any plugins:
1. Translate the website interface (including widgets) into Arabic
2. Incorporate RTL to ensure text is visible from right-to-left when Arabic language is selected by the user. This will require adding an RTL css style sheet.
3. Translate all custom strings (including ad categories, custom fields etc.) into Arabic
Please apply if you have relevant experience and have carried out similar project in the last.
Additional Project Description:
09/01/2013 at 8:58 EDT
Please only apply if you can do the following:
1. Work directly with WPML to implement Arabic translation
2. Implement RTL CSS style sheet
3. Translate all custom strings and widgets currently in use.
There is an Arabic po file available but it does not contain translation of custom text strings.