You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Colnect website is looking for English-to-Korean translators for its pages. Colnect features an easy to use translation interface and has already been translated to over 60 languages. You can read more about the translation interface here: http://colnect.com/en/help/collecting/more_languages/
* Please apply ONLY if you are either a native speaker of Korean or if you can prove your skills through language tests (the tests will be discussed at a later stage, if needed).
* You must be proficient in English, as well as be able to provide your qualifications for it or prove your skills through tests.
* The translation should take about 20 hours (normally).
About Colnect: Our website , http://colnect.com , offers free online collectibles catalogs and personal collection management for collectors from around the world. By making the website available in different languages we want to make it easier for collectors to connect and arrange swaps.
Currently, most languages are translated by volunteers. However, we are looking for other languages which are not yet supported. You are welcome to apply for any other language which is not yet supported.
Instructions on how translations are done on Colnect can be found here: http://colnect.com/en/help/collecting/more_languages/
If you are confident that you can translate, want to do the job and wish to APPLY -
Please open a Colnect account. When applying please clearly state your Colnect user name and the date in which you can start translating.
- Lower bids are preferred.
- Complete translations of other languages have taken about 20 hours. Results will be checked by other native speakers.
- Note that for other languages (which were not translated by volunteers) we paid around $50
Looking forward to working with you :)
Additional Project Description:
02/10/2013 at 13:08 EST
UPDATE: As the Korean translation is partially made, and needs adding and overview, the time frame for the whole project should be significantly lower.