We are developing a communication strategy for a new website devoted to serve the voice talent community around the world. We need virtual assistants to CREATE AND POST QUALITY CONTENT RELATED TO VOICE ARTISTS AND THE VOICEOVER INDUSTRY in general.
This is a long term business relationship.
1 BLOG / TWITTER WRITER / ADMINISTRATOR IN ENGLISH
1 BLOG / TWITTER WRITER / ADMINISTRATOR IN FRENCH
1 BLOG / TWITTER WRITER / ADMINISTRATOR IN SPANISH
1) Feed our BLOG with posts, information, tips and advices related to the Voice-Over Industry and Voice Talents.
Research and write on those topics with 3 original posts a week of 500 words each.
On a daily basis, the BLOG should include posts from experts, other blog writers and anything that is already published on the web related to the VO talents & industry.
Blog should also be animated with 3rd party videos, audio and interviews with experts. We will provide the writer with topics and information to feed the blog.
2) Feed our TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN accounts with the information published on the BLOG. This should be spaced in time.
Feed the TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN accounts with a list of TWITS. 10 daily TIPS spaced out in time. They should all relate to VO industry & talents.
3 ORIGINAL STANDALONE TWITS (content you provide). 4 THOUGHTS & QUOTES (related to VO industry & talents). 3 TWITS on 3rd PARTY BLOGS & VIDEOS
- Posts must pass copyscape and we control against plagiat. Articles and posts should be original, not a rewritten version.
- Content must be entertaining, innovative and easy reading. Avoid filler or fluff, we will check against that.
- Depending on your applicable language it must be written in in perfect English / French / Spanish, with perfect grammar and spelling.
- Article should be proofread against spelling and grammar mistakes
- Keywords scattered in a logical and content-wise manner
- Writing for both the BLOG & the TWITTER require previous knowledge on the voiceover industry ( ex: how a recording takes place and is edited, how a script should be recorded, .what is a home studio ). You should get familiar with these concepts and do some research before actually writing. You can also do interviews to knowledgable people.
- You should write meeting our criteria and topics and be able to meet deadlines
We will need a direct /permanent contact with the BLOG WRITER/ADMINISTRATORs and all required in the team.
We will be providing videos, posts and twits occasionally.
I appreciate your proposal asap. Our company will examine your proposal and price compared to other proposal we have asked to other vendors.