You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The developer needs to understand the complete symfony stack, have a deep experience with bundles (knp, stof at least), and be familiar with the symfony philosophy, the goal is to have elegant, maintainable and extensible code. Knowledge in Testing is mandatory (unit tests, integration tests, behavior tests with behat) for the non regression validation. A link to a github profile or a stackoverflow profile is really nice to provide
Ranking website based on Symfony 2.2.X (latest stable release), with most of the standard third party bundles (see the attached file for an idea on the bundles used)
Tasks to perform :
- Integrate a simple layout for the homepage within bootstrap
- Integrate authentication with PUGXMultiUserBundle on top of fosuser
- Authentification with Facebook, Twitter and google (optional openId and amazon)
- Integrate sonataAdminBundle for the administration
- Implement already defined data model (medium data model complexity)
- Define a notification system
- Upgrade the twitrter boostrap version used to he latext bootsstrap 3 RC
Keep in mind the target is to have a responsive design website.
You will work on our infrastructure (git, redmine, jenkins), with continuous integration.
This task will lead to other tasks (within other budget tasks), like Messageing system, search integration, ranking and dashboard, etc...
We tend to have continuous professional relations with our freelancer as we have several project, all based on that stack.
The proposed bid should be fairly thinked, we tend to pay freelancer regarding the result they produce in a fair way as we review the produced code. The quality of the code is really important. We ask for a relative availability in the next 10 days, to bootstrap the project.