You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a custom solution based on the populair Android HDMI TV sticks.
Because of the nature of the application we need we won't be certified in App stores.
That is why we want to develop an app on linux that will be installed on the HDMI tv stick instead of the Android OS.
We need an experienced linux developper which can
- Select and install a linux distribution on a HDMI tv stick that supports the following features:
- HDMI support
- Full screen HD (1080) playback of stream
- Audio support
- Splash screen during startup of Linux (end user should not know its a linux box)
- Auto start Linux application (you develop) which interacts with the user and our streaming servers
- Remote control support (Bluetooth)
- Be able to adjust WIFI settings from within the application
- Shutdown of the TV stick from within the application
This project is a prototype to see if all will work.
The Application should have a logon screen, must be able to configure the WIFI from within the application. (Browse wifi networks available and select and configure the wifi)
It must get a list of Movie files (xml from our server). The user can select one of the movies and after selection it will play the movie. (H264 format)