You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Safe Doc Manager
• On issuance of Pen drive, Patient will be having two types of login id:
1. First for view only [ID1]: This id will help in viewing the report in front of doctors.
2. Second for online synchronization [ID2]: This id will help in login into Safedoc website.
Note: ID1 and ID2 are same but the password against them needs not to be same.
• Patient will be prompted to change the password on first use.
• For uploading the report in Pen-drive, Pathologist does will need password to be entered by patient. This password is different from the password for ID1 and ID2. He will upload the report by using upload window. He will not be able to see any document inside pen drive.
• Accepted formats of reports will be:
II. Images [jpeg, png, bmp etc.]
III. Doc file
• Emergency contact number and respective email-id (safedoc manager) will be given on bottom of the screen.
• For password reset (in case of forgotten password) at pen drive level, user will have to send a request via e-mail to safedoc.
• Patient can select the way of synchronization: Pen drive to Website or Website to Pen drive
• Patient can select which files to synchronization; in case of website to pen drive synchronization.