You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a short 20-second animation that can be incorporated into a video I am producing. The animation is to be used as part of a campaign video designed to help people quit smoking. It needs to illustrate different/better ways to spend money rather than spending money on cigarettes. It will be used as part of a short film for no smoking day here in the UK. The final video needs to be 1920x1080 pixels so I can incorporate in seamlessly into the video I have.
The animation needs to be clean (preferably white background), simple and very clear. The five scenarios could be:
* handing over money to buy a cinema ticket
* handing over money to attend a sports match (preferably rugby)
* handing over money to buy a coffee with a friend
* handing over money to buy a plane ticket to go on holiday
* handing over money to go on a roller coaster
The animation should start with the individual about to hand over money to pay for a packet of cigarettes, changing his/her mind and then doing the above mentioned activities.
The above activities could change before the brief is finalised.
I would like to see examples of your work before commissioning.