Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Video Editing Required.
Christ in Education Ltd is seeking the services of one (or more) video editors to take ownership of delivering production-ready footage from the provided source footage. The target medium is DVD (SD), and the production(s) are educational with a Christian basis. Each production will be run as a separate project and will be managed by the Director of Production and IT with input from the Director of Products and Services.
The successful party will:
1. Be a committed follower of Jesus (i.e. a Christian not just in name).
2. Have demonstrable previous editing experience in Final Cut Express/Pro/X.
3. Have a good command of the English language.
4. Have an eye for detail.
5. Work well with minimal input.
6. Have initiative and be a good communicator.
7. Be able and prepared to follow existing standards and instructions - where appropriate these can be discussed.
8. Be committed to delivering a quality production.
9. Be prepared to sign a non-disclosure agreement and waive rights to the edited footage.
Source footage and project will be made available electronically, so a fast and reliable internet connection is necessary. If this proves to be an issue, then it may be possible to courier footage on a solid state device (for the right party).
Projects will be issued on a fixed price basis and the intention is to build an ongoing relationship with the service provider, as there are many more projects in the pipeline.
This, the first project, has approximately 5 hours of footage that is targeted to become approximately 3.5 - 4.0 hours of production video, spanning two DVDs. Project will be provided with the first sets of edits completed i.e. the basic alignment and sequencing complete.
The service provider will be required to perform fine editing of the resultant footage and information will be provided on how this has been done for other projects. This will include, but is not limited to: alignment of track content from visual cues (where appropriate), standardization of pace of the delivery (freezing slides, inserting pauses etc), cutting unnecessary footage, removal of noises using room tone, insertion of appropriate transitions and cutting to main video track where visually acceptable.