You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I run a webcasting business and would like to partner with someone for multiple future projects.
The work would involve matching presentation slides to conference video content. The process is:
1. We video a one day conference. For example, it would have 6-8 presentations, each would be its own clip.
2. We edit, encode and upload the file
3. We also send you the presentation slides as powerpoint / jpg / PDF
3. you download the video + slides
4. You load the video into Adobe Premiere
5. You watch the video and when the presentation slide changes, apply an Encore Chapter Marker to the point. Eventually your timeline will have lots of chapter markers for when the presentation slide changes. You can double check the content against the slides that we sent you. This has to be accurate. To help this process we will also try to capture a wide shot with a second camera, so that you can see when the slides change on the screen.
6. We provide you with a quick script that when run, takes the timecode from the premiere markers and inserts it into an excel.
7. You email me the excel with all timecodes.
Project completed and onto the next one...
Let me know if you have any questions at all.